is it possible to high a block of code?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Thu Jul 15 03:57:56 CEST 2004

Look for a folding mode or an outline mode, then use "Comment based
tricks" to hide or fold it away.  Or you might do the "inverse" of
"narrow-to-region", which shows a small subset (and you want to do the
opposite).

For an example of setting it up, see the tail of most of the files in the
ess lisp directory, but ess.el or ess-inf.el might be the best (it's
in one, turned off in the other).

best,
-tony