ess site setup

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Tue Feb 24 17:35:22 CET 2004

"Vijaya" <vijjirao at hotmail.com> writes:

> Dear All,
> I installed XEmacs 21.1.14 on our Sun solaris 8 server(Sparc) and i installed ess-1.07 in correct directory on our Solaris8 unix
>  server.However when we run xemacs the ess lisp does not load with xemacs.Is that some way to get xemacs to recognize this new lisp?We have opened the sas files with xemacs and none of the color codes showed on the screen.
> One of our XEmacs support suggested me to address  all these issues to you, so that i am contacting.
> Could you please tell me how to setup ess-site? to make ess works on our XEmacs?
> I would appreciate your immediate help.

Much better list, thank you.

First, have you tried loading ess-site as I mentioned before?

I.e. adding a line:

     (require 'ess-site)

to your .emacs file?

Does that help?

--
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}