rline icon and init files

Tiago R Magalhaes tiago17 at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Aug 11 21:54:39 CEST 2004

Hi to you all

I have deleted by accident the icon rline.xpm and would like to know
whether there's any place where I could downloaded it from (since
installing ESS again for it seems a bit too much for such a small
piece!)

also: is there any place to links of init.el files where I could take
some code?

I read the one from John Fox and it was been wonderful (although I am
using Mac OS X) and was wondergin whether some other people also have
made them available

I searched for such a link and couldn't find it

thanks!