[R] ess settings

Stephen Eglen stephen at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 9 12:27:56 CEST 2004

Dear Jin,

First, we have a mailing list for ESS questions; this is probably more
relevant than r-help for these questions.

Just last week this came up, and although the ESS documentation
suggests setting inferior-R-args, it doesn't seem to be used.  I will
look into solutions for this.  IN the meantime, there is a temporary
workaround mentioned in the mailing lists; see thread starting

 https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/ess-help/2004-August/002031.html

Best wishes,
Stephen