ESS hangs when starting R from Xemacs

Scott, Steven Sscott at marshall.usc.edu
Sun May 25 02:58:46 CEST 2003

Hi Rich,

Thanks for responding.   A good guess, but unfortunately incorrect.  I tried adding the line, but it didn't fix the problem.  I have the path to Rterm set in my Windows path.  Emacs is starting the R process (C-M-del lists the active processes.  I can see it running in that list).  The process is not making it to the *R* buffer.

Steve