Lost ability to Ctrl-C Ctrl-C

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Wed Jul 23 12:23:23 CEST 2003

David Brahm  <brahm at alum.mit.edu> writes:

> ESS folks,
>    I used to be able to interrupt an R process within ESS using ^C ^C.  Then we
> upgraded from Solaris 2.6 to Solaris 2.8, without rebuilding Emacs (20.7.1) or
> ESS (5.1.19).  Now ^C ^C doesn't work.  Is is plausible that the OS upgrade
> caused the problem, and has anyone else seen this?  Will rebuilding Emacs fix
> it?  Thanks.

Searching back in my distant memory, I think it happened to me once;
but its been many moons since I used a system that needed recompiling
for (X)Emacs (i.e. other than a linux or cygwin distro).

If anyone knows anything about this, please post!

best,
-tony

A.J. Rossini  /  rossini at u.washington.edu  /  rossini at scharp.org
http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ UNTIL IT MOVES IN JULY.
Biomedical and Health Informatics, University of Washington
Biostatistics, HVTN/SCHARP, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
FHCRC: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}