ess_13.09-1-1~bpo70+1_amd64.changes is NEW

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu May 29 19:52:30 CEST 2014

On 29 May 2014 at 19:44, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
| Le jeudi 29 mai 2014 à 12:36 -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel a écrit :
| > (Removed ftp-masters)
| >
| > Seb,
| >
| > On 29 May 2014 at 17:18, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
| > | binary:ess is NEW.
| > | source:ess is NEW.
| >
| > Appreciate the help with the package, but any particular reason you jumped
| > the gun here and excluded me, and moved before even giving me a heads-up?
|
| Sorry for not contacting you beforehand. Given that this upload is a
| backport to Wheezy, it does not interfere with you usual maintenance
| work. So I thought you would not mind. I hope this is ok.

Of course it is -- I trust you.

And I should have remembered what bpo stands for.  Thanks for doing the
backport.  Those of us who cheat via (cough, cough) Ubuntu installations get
the backport (or "parallel port" ;-) Michael does via CRAN.

I did omit the alternative for emacs24 but think I have that fixed in SVN.

Bye,  Dirk