plan to release 5.3.9 --- after activating Roxygen

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 24 12:11:22 CET 2008

Hmm, not much feedback on this.

{Note: This time, I'm CC'ing the debian maintainers, just in case}

I have just now done 'make dist'  (actually twice, after I found
two small things to be changed),
but not yet 'make rel' which would officially release ESS 5.3.9

Any comments before I do that?

Martin

    StEgl> Thanks for this Martin.  I'll look into the menus
    StEgl> issue that you mention.