Welcome to the "Ess-debian" mailing list

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu May 15 17:31:58 CEST 2008

> Ok, guys I have created the  'ess-debian' list, currently with the 6 of us as members.

Great!

Just to be plain: if we make this list the maintainer, then this
address will be all over a lot of autogenerated Debian pages.  So the
mail handle will not remain 'unknown' for long.

But if you meant 'unlisted' in the sense that Ess users are not
expected to self-subscribe: Yup!

@Martin:  Please remind me again in private email what I have to give you so
that you can add me to the elusive club of Ess SVN committers.  It's my ssh
pub key, right?

Dirk