[BioC] Question on Gviz

Hahne, Florian florian.hahne at novartis.com
Mon Sep 1 09:10:54 CEST 2014

Hi Alejandro,
You need to provide a little more detail in order for me to help. What
exactly is not working as expected? Can you please provide a simple
reproducible example? Please also provide the output of sessionInfo() for
me to see which package and R version we are talking about.
If your data are available in the form of a rectangular matrix you can
simply provide that to the DataTrack() constructor and play with the
Œgroups¹ display parameter to overlay multiple sample groups on the same
panel. OverlayTrack() is really meant for combining data that is not
rectangular in nature, or when combining different plotting options for
different samples.
Florian