[BioC] reading CapitalBio corp microarray data with read.myimages

Romain Desert romain.desert at univ-rennes1.fr
Mon May 26 12:09:55 CEST 2014

Dear Mr Smyth,

I am a regular user of the R Limma package and I have some difficulty
reading data published by Capital Bio corp on GEO (GSE11260). These data
are bicolor microarray data. With read.myimages, I would like to exact
the colums "SpotMedian.635", "BkgMedian.635", "SpotMedian.532",
"BkgMedian.532" and "Flag".

I am able to to this with read.table, but read.myimages seams to be
uncapable. Thus, I can't proceed background correction.

Would you have any idea that could help me?
Thank you in advance

Best regard

--
Romain Desert - PhD Student