[BioC] QQ plot 450k data

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue May 20 19:28:09 CEST 2014

Hi Khadeeja,

I don't think you can conclude much at all from a QQ plot, other than
the obvious that the observed p-values don't follow the expected
distribution. There can be any number of things that could cause that,
including systemic differential methylation (e.g., there really might be
lots of differences in the methylation between your samples).

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.