[BioC] gviz data track (heatmap) and title panel questions

Hahne, Florian florian.hahne at novartis.com
Mon May 12 13:54:13 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,
You can control the rotation of the title text using the rotate.title
parameter. Please note that this will not automatically adjust the width
of the title panel, so you may want to decrease the font size, (cex.title)
or increase the title panel width (title.width), or maybe both. I will
have to re-work the while process of setting up the title panels for this
to work automatically.
With respect to the color bar: try the showColorBar and showSampleNames
parameters, they should do exactly what you ask for.
Florian