[BioC] Mavericks (Mac OS X 10.9) binary Bioconductor packages available for BioC 2.14

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue May 6 16:33:01 CEST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yes, you can tell by going to the annotate landing page (http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.14/bioc/html/annotate.html) and seeing whether a Mavericks package is listed under Package Downloads at the bottom.

I don't think there's a problem with the code in the package; rather, it has issues because its examples try to contact flaky web services. I'll see if we can do something to make this package available.

Thanks,
Dan