[BioC] Instance type at Bioconductor - Cloud AMI

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Sun May 4 20:58:35 CEST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Double and triple check that you really deleted it because if you haven't you will be charged money.

When you are satisfied that it is really deleted, You can click on the "Start the AMI" link again on the
page at

http://bioconductor.org/help/bioconductor-cloud-ami/

And where it suggests "StartBioconductorAMI" as the Stack Name, you can change that to something else, like
"StartBioconductorAMI2".

Dan