[BioC] Gene Expression Meta Analysis

gokmenzararsiz at erciyes.edu.tr gokmenzararsiz at erciyes.edu.tr
Fri May 2 06:12:31 CEST 2014

Hello,

You can use RankAggreg package which has both Monte Carlo cross-entropy
also genetic algorithm approaches to combine the results of each study
result. You can also give weights to each study based on their sample
size, or other factors as you want.

Here its manual:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RankAggreg/RankAggreg.pdf

and its published paper: