[BioC] error in installing \"genefilter\"

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu May 1 17:54:18 CEST 2014

You either had genefilter open, or there is a lock on that package. Open
your library directory (you can find it by doing .libPaths() at an R
prompt), and look for a directory called OOLOCK-genefilter. If it is in
there, delete it and then restart R, and try installing again. Make sure
you don't load genefilter before installing.

Best,

Jim