[BioC] SomaticSignatures

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 27 21:39:28 CET 2014

----- Original Message -----

I think the machine in question (a cluster?) has no direct access to the internet, so packages
must be downloaded to some other machine and then copied there.

Though usually we direct people in the opposite direction, this StackOverflow post may help:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19268515/installing-bioconductor-without-internet/19269962#19269962

If the machine that has internet and the machine that doesn't are similar enough and have the same libraries installed, this could work. You could also create your own internal CRAN and BioC mirrors though this may be overkill, but our mirror page will provide more info:

http://www.bioconductor.org/about/mirrors/mirror-how-to/

Dan