[BioC] Devel version of easyRNASeq: using the simpleRNASeq method gives an error

Nicolas Delhomme nicolas.delhomme at umu.se
Thu Mar 27 15:05:42 CET 2014

Hej Sylvain!

Indeed that function is under very active development and I’ve broken it times and again :-)

I would suggest you to keep using the easyRNASeq function until the next Bioc release (planned in ~10 days). I’m rushing to get the simpleRNASeq in the next release as bug-free as possible and I expect it to be fairly unstable by then.

Anyway, can you tell me which easyRNASeq version you are using (run sessionInfo() or package.version(“easyRNASeq”) in your R session)? Just so that I make sure I’ve got that bug squashed already.

Thanks,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Nathaniel Street Lab