[BioC] Microarray data analysis

Steve Lianoglou lianoglou.steve at gene.com
Sun Mar 23 14:49:52 CET 2014

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 6:40 AM, prabhakar ghorpade
<prabhakar_ghorpade at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for reply.  I am trying to run limma with user guide instructions but from page 11 of user guide. I am getting following error
>> targets <- readTargets("targets.txt")
> Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
> In addition: Warning message:
> In file(file, "rt") :
>   cannot open file 'targets.txt': No such file or directory
>
>  How can I proceed with it? Did I need target.txt file of my own or does limma has example file in its package?

Treat the user's guide like something of a book. Read through it in
its entirety first before you start running  your analysis.

Although it is briefly mentioned on page 11 what the targets file is,
you'll see on page 14 what exactly goes into it. From there you will
realize that the targets.txt file needs to be something that you have
to provide.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou