[BioC] code not shown in EdgeR manual.

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu Mar 6 15:22:35 CET 2014

Hi Son,

That's the old way of doing things. These days you can just do

y <- estimateDisp(y, design)

And I think the code is not shown there because it has been shown many
times prior to that point in the document, and doesn't really change
unless you have some reason to change from the default arguments.

Best,

Jim