[BioC] specifying continuous independent variables in DESeq2

Jorge Zamora jz1 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jun 30 17:18:34 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm using DESeq2 and I would be interested in specifying continuous independent variables for each sample and genomic range.  I see in section 1.5 (page 10) of the documentation that is possible to associate a given sample with a numeric value. However such values are fixed for all the genomic regions in that sample.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot
Jorge