[BioC] how to remove probeset

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Fri Jun 27 16:07:19 CEST 2014

This question isn't well specified. What exactly do you mean by
'annotation'? You don't say what array you are using either.

In future you will be much better served by making your question as
specific as possible. Otherwise you are expecting people to infer what
you want, and you are less likely to get a response, let alone a correct
response.

If I take a guess and assume you mean something like annotation == 'has
a Gene ID', then it is pretty simple.

library(genefilter)
subeset <- featureFilter(eset, require.entrez = TRUE, remove.dupEntrez =
FALSE)

Best,

Jim