[BioC] crlmm of other software for oncoscan

Richard Friedman friedman at c2b2.columbia.edu
Mon Jun 16 19:23:57 CEST 2014

Dear Bioconductor List,

	Can Crlmm be used on Affymetrix Oncoscan arrays?
if not, can anly other bioconductor package be used on these arrays?
I ask, because software developed by Raphale Irizarry's lab and other
academic labs usually is much better than the commerical software
recommended by the manufactuerer.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich

Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist,
Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center (HICCC)
Lecturer,
Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI)
Educational Coordinator,
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (C2B2)/
National Center for Multiscale Analysis of Genomic Networks (MAGNet)/
Columbia Department of Systems Biology
Room 824
Irving Cancer Research Center
Columbia University
1130 St. Nicholas Ave
New York, NY 10032
(212)851-4765 (voice)
friedman at c2b2.columbia.edu
http://friedman.c2b2.columbia.edu/

"There is nothing in my Contemporary Jewish Literature course that is
either contemporary, Jewish, or literature".

-Rose Friedman, age 17