[BioC] Opening Data for NormqPCR (readqPCR)

Camille [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sat Jun 14 14:56:06 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I'm a phD student in Center of Cancerology of Toulouse France. I'm a new R user, and I would like to use the package "NormqPCR" for the functions geNorm and Normfinder.
I don't have raw data file, I have a file which I can modify
with sample names, gene names and Ct values where I don't have replicates because I was using Fluidigm method for amplification.
How to do to use the function read.qPCR, how to configure my tab with Ct values to allow R to load my data?
Best regards

Camille

 -- output of sessionInfo():

read.qPCR