[BioC] Error installing impute package

Peter Langfelder peter.langfelder at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 02:35:38 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Simon already installed impute on the Mavericks machine, per my
request. I just submitted a new version of WGCNA to CRAN and it should
be up in a day or two, hopefully including the Mavericks binary.

To the best of my knowledge Bioconductor packages are not necessarily
all installed on all CRAN machines, sometimes one has to ask for it
specifically.

Best,

Peter