[BioC] edgeR case-study, SAGE profiles of tumor tissue - where to find data sets?

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Jun 4 02:57:30 CEST 2014

Dear Professor de Pillis,

The SAGE data is bundled with edgeR, but not by these names.  See:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-sig-sequencing/2011-August/002180.html

The data also used to be on the GEO database with the accession names
given, but was removed in 2009.

Best wishes
Gordon