[BioC] Problem with PMcorrection and Summarization

Kaj Chokeshaiusaha [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sun Jan 19 15:04:41 CET 2014

Dear R helpers,

I have tried separate performances of background correction and normalization step by step. After I acquired the background corrected Affybatch. I expressed it for normalization using a script provided elsewhere. Finally, I acquired a normalized data matrix. However, I need to perform PMcorrection and Summarization subsequently. Due to my limited knowledge in R, I totally have no idea how to do it (At my best, I can only follow the vignette straightforwardly.)

Could anyone please show me how can I perform PMcorrection and Summarization with the normalized data matrix and finally acquire expressionset?

Best Regards,
Kaj

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 2.15.3 (2013-03-01)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Thai_Thailand.874  LC_CTYPE=Thai_Thailand.874
[3] LC_MONETARY=Thai_Thailand.874 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=Thai_Thailand.874

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] affy_1.36.1        Biobase_2.18.0     BiocGenerics_0.4.0

[1] affyio_1.26.0         BiocInstaller_1.8.3   preprocessCore_1.20.0
[4] zlibbioc_1.4.0

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.