[BioC] RCytoscape: tudelft.CytoscapeRPC.CytoscapeRPCCallHandler: width is too small

Paul Shannon pshannon at fhcrc.org
Fri Jan 17 23:38:23 CET 2014

Hi Coni,

This error, "tudelft.CytoscapeRPC.CytoscapeRPCCallHandler: width is too small" is mysterious.  I saw a rash of them a few months ago, but never before, and never since.

What version of Java are you running?

My only suggestion is a weak one:  to restart Cytoscape.  Which maybe you have already done.

I will contact Jan Bot, the author of CytoscapeRPC, and perhaps find help there.   I hope to port RCytoscape to the soon-to-be-released Cytoscape 3.1 which offers a different communication protocol to be used between R and Java.

Could you let me know if a restart (and maybe a reboot) eliminates the error?

 - Paul

Begin forwarded message: