[BioC] Normalizing Affy Almac Xcel Array Data from CEL files

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu Jan 9 19:21:22 CET 2014

Hi Wei,

Yes, it is a PM-only array. Rather than using simpleaffy, which is
really designed for arrays with PM and MM probes, you might consider
using arrayQualityMetrics. The arrayQualityMetrics package uses
simpleaffy as well, but will only run those quality measures that
pertain to PM-only arrays.

Best,

Jim

--