[BioC] ComBat: density.default(gamma.hat[1, ]) : 'x' contains missing values, couldn't eliminate by remove zero variance rows as suggested before

chensujun chensujunotl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 11:10:20 CET 2014

Hi there and happy new year,

I was using ComBat to adjust batch effect, and it kept giving me error messages like this: Error in density.default(gamma.hat[1, ]) : 'x' contains missing values. I googled and removed rows with zero variance as suggested, but the error kept coming out. Though I ran it successfully after adding the parameter "par.prior=F", it gave an adjusted result full of "NA"s.

Best,
Sujun