[BioC] RGraphiz installation keeps on failing ubuntu 12.04 LTS server

Frederiek - Maarten Kerckhof frederiekmaarten.kerckhof at ugent.be
Tue Apr 29 17:44:31 CEST 2014

Dear Kasper,

Also on our system the installation with install_github now works. We are
glad this issue is resolved now. Don't worry about forgetting to push to
github... that can happen to anybody.

Kind regards,

Ir. Frederiek – Maarten Kerckhof

Laboratory of Microbial Ecology and Technology (LabMET)
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering - Ghent University
Coupure Links 653, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium
Phone +32 (0)9 264 59 80 - Fax   +32 (0)9 264 62 48
Frederiekmaarten.kerckhof at ugent.be  - http://www.LabMET.UGent.be
Email disclaimer