[BioC] 答复: 答复: problem with \"readCufflinks\"

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 24 01:14:43 CEST 2014

Hi Peng,

----- Original Message -----

You have to provide the complete transcript of the session, meaning the commands you typed in and ALL of the output of R in response.

Really, all you should have to do is:

source("http://bioconductor.org.biocLite.R")
biocLite("cummeRbund")
library(cummeRbund)

cuff_data<-readCufflinks('D:\\AAA-PengZhou\\R-3.0.1\\library\\AAAAAA')

Dan