[BioC] DEXSeq dispersion trend estimation?

Ryan rct at thompsonclan.org
Tue Apr 1 20:09:05 CEST 2014

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for the clarification. I have another more speculative questions.
It seems that if you just put a trend on all exons in one big set, you
are ignoring the possibility that exon dispersions within a gene are
more correlated with each other than with exon dispersions in other
genes. Is it known whether this is the case or not, and is it possible
to shrink exon dispersions towards two targets (mean gene dispersion and
overall trend)?

-Ryan