[BioC] annotating the results with association gene symbol

Rabia [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Tue Apr 1 14:22:20 CEST 2014

HI,
I am new to R.I am using a windows base system.
I am following the tut by Daniel Swan.
After writing the following command
> gene.symbols <- getSYMBOL(probeset.list$ID, "hgu133plus2")

 get this eror:
Error in unlist(lookUp(x, data, "SYMBOL")) :
  error in evaluating the argument 'x' in selecting a method for function 'unlist': Error in lookUp(x, data, "SYMBOL") : No keys provided command

Can any one help.
rabia

 -- output of sessionInfo():

--