[BioC] MEDIPS rms normalization by input

Herve Acloque [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Oct 25 11:31:21 CEST 2013

I'm actually using MEDIPS to perform genome-wide methylation profile in satellite cells from normal animals. I have got a question regarding the way to normalize experimental rms regarding input rms. Is it possible to substract rms input score from the corresponding rms experimental condition? I was wondering whether it could be better to perform a differential coverage between experimental and input conditions and to keep only DMR regions.

Thank you for your help

Hervé Acloque

 -- output of sessionInfo():

none