[BioC] Cannot upgrade bioconductor from 2.12 to 2.13

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Thu Oct 24 16:03:36 CEST 2013

Hugo,

I had similar problem a week ago. Here is my work around.

First download the latest version of the BiocInstaller package, then
upgrades all currently installed packages to the latest repositories using
the following commands.
    source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
    biocLite("BiocUpgrade")

Hope this helps.