[BioC] Integration of different microarray data (same platform)

Chirag Gupta [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Thu Oct 24 05:57:11 CEST 2013

I need to integrate affymetrix data from different labs into one large expression matrix. This matrix will have different experiments as the columns and genes as rows. How can I do this in a way that is statistically robust. Should I normalize each experiment individually and column bind all the different experiments?

Thanks!

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 3.0.1 (2013-05-16)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252    LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] BiocInstaller_1.10.4

[1] Biobase_2.20.1     BiocGenerics_0.6.0 parallel_3.0.1     tools_3.0.1

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.