[BioC] New release of triplex package

Jiří Hon xhonji01 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Oct 16 14:34:35 CEST 2013

Dear Bioconductor users and developers,

we are pleased to announce new release of package "triplex" aimed at
searching DNA sequences for nucleotide patterns capable of forming H-DNA
(intramolecular triplexes). Through the last development cycle we worked
on a clarification of P-value estimation to ensure reliable results,
speed optimization (up to 3x faster algorithm) and scoring tables
customization to meet your special needs.

We would be greatful for any feedback, since the package is still quite
new and we have very little experience with its use, apart from our own.

Also, if package maintainers and developers see any issues in
communicating between their packages and "triplex", we would like to
hear about those.

Happy searching,

J.Hon, T.Martinek and M.Lexa