[BioC] Install DESeq2 on windows R 3.0.1/2

Steve Lianoglou lianoglou.steve at gene.com
Fri Oct 11 09:36:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM, 刘鹏飞 <liupfskygre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>    I have a problem on installation of DESeq2 on windows. I use R 3.0.1.
> After automatically install, I loaded  DESeq2, the error message:
> the package locfit is built before 3.0.0, you should reinstall it.

Can you explain what you mean by "automatically install"? Are you
installing using the biocLite function, or?

> I search the CRAN (http://ftp.ctex.org/mirrors/CRAN/), but the lattest
> version was built on R 2.15.

I'm curious where you are able to find that information from the website?

> How could I solve this problems?
>
> BTW, automatically installation on R 3.0.2 was not available,

Again -- what do you mean by "automatically installation" of R 3.0.2?

> I copy the
> DESeq2 file in the library of R 3.0.1, the same problem appers.

Ca you paste the output of sessionInfo() after this warning is triggered?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou
Computational Biologist