[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno Question, regarding BED scores

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Thu Oct 10 00:22:32 CEST 2013

Alec,

Thank you very much for your feedback and kind words!

ChIPpeakAnno does not keep the score in the annotated output. However, you
could use add score to the annotated data. Here is the psudo code.

AnnotatedPeak = as.data.frame(annotatePeakInBatch(...))
Data.withScore = read.table(yourBedfile, sep="\t", header=FALSE)
Colnames(Data.withScore)[1:5] =c("chrom", "start", "end", "name", "score")
AnnotatedPeak.withScore = merge(AnnotatedPeak, Data.withScore[,1:5],
by.x=c("space", "start", "end"), by.y= c("chrom", "start", "end"), all=TRUE)

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Julie