[BioC] R 3.0.0 problems installing flowCore and other packages

Sisi Chen [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sat Oct 5 05:36:48 CEST 2013

Hi there,

I recently upgraded my version of R to 3.0.2 because I was having trouble installing packages. But now I can't install any of the main flowcytometry packages: flowCore, flowQ, flowStats, flowViz etc using bioclite().

Some of the dependencies seem to download incompletely and also the packages don't attach automatically. Is anyone else having this problem?

~Sisi Chen
UC-Berkeley

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 3.0.0 (2013-04-03)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:

[1] tools_3.0.0

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.