[BioC] Genentech Biostat Summer Intern Program 2014

Maoxia Zheng zheng.maoxia at gene.com
Tue Oct 1 23:11:58 CEST 2013

Dear Professor,

I am Maoxia Zheng, the biostat summer intern coordinator at Genentech. I'd
like to share with you the information about our summer intern program for
2014 and sincerely invite your graduate students to apply for the
internship. Please see attached the detailed information about the program
and a flyer to post in the department. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if you have any question.

Best regards,
Maoxia

--
Maoxia Zheng | Sr. Statistical Scientist | Genentech, Inc. | 1 DNA Way,
South San Francisco, California 94080 | Email: zheng.maoxia at gene.com | Phone: