[BioC] easyRNAseq and DEseq for no replicate RNAseq

Nicolas Delhomme nicolas.delhomme at umu.se
Fri Nov 29 13:09:35 CET 2013

Hej Isabelle!

This was due to the argument named “method" colliding with another similarly named argument of an internal function of easyRNASeq. This is fixed in version 1.8.3 that should be available over the WE or now if your are using SVN.

For the record, here is how I reproduced your error:

library(easyRNASeq)
library(RnaSeqTutorial)
conditions <- rep(c("C","T"),2)
names(conditions) <- dir(system.file("extdata",package="RnaSeqTutorial"),pattern="[A,C,T,G]{6}\\.bam$")
cds <- easyRNASeq(filesDirectory=system.file("extdata",package="RnaSeqTutorial"),
                            pattern="[A,C,T,G]{6}\\.bam$",readLength=30L,
                            organism="Dmelanogaster",annotationMethod="gff",
                            annotationFile=system.file("extdata","annot.gff",package="RnaSeqTutorial"),
                            count="exons",outputFormat="DESeq",method="blind",fitType="local",
                          normalize=TRUE,
                          conditions=conditions)

This does now work in version 1.8.3.

Cheers,