[BioC] voom

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Fri Jul 12 15:39:23 CEST 2013

Dear Ina

thanks. The problem report is a little unspecific… I presume that the people who could respond to this would need to know
- the exact code you are running
- version numbers (sessionInfo)
- the plots that you are getting
- (ideally and I am not sure it's needed although it doesn't harm) the offending data, in anonymised form.

Best wishes
	Wolfgang