[BioC] Study design in DEXSeq

Alejandro Reyes alejandro.reyes at embl.de
Thu Jul 4 11:34:22 CEST 2013

Dear Antonio Domingues,

It is not possible to modify the DEXSeq formulas in order to test for
'not changes in exon usage'.  An option would be to subset your
ExonCountSet object leaving only the subcellular fractions or the totals
and do the vanilla DEXSeq analysis in both subsets separately.
Afterwards you could compare the results by plotting the fold changes
and try to identify abrupt changes in the knockdown effect differences
between the cellular fractions and in the total.

Alejandro