[BioC] Normalize background on marray Agilent object

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Jul 4 01:39:24 CEST 2013

Dear Guillermo,

I already gave you all the code you need to use.  The code already parses
the header for you.  Could you not posssibly try it before asking more
questions?

Thanks
Gordon