[BioC] IlluminaHumanMethylation450k.db: Missing probes in IlluminaHumanMethylation450kPROBELOCATION function?

Simone enomis.bioc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:25:44 CEST 2013

Dear Tim,

Thanks a lot for your comprehensive reply. The code you posted seems
quite complicated, I'll have a closer look on it tomorrow. I am just
writing already now to tell you that I made a mistake in my previous
posting: I did not mean IlluminaHumanMethylation450kPATH2PROBE, but
IlluminaHumanMethylation450kPROBELOCATION. I mixed it up with some
tests I did regarding toggleProbes(). Sorry!

However, I get the same error for
IlluminaHumanMethylation450kPROBELOCATION (which is probably the
reason why I finally mixed it up):

 x <- toggleProbes(IlluminaHumanMethylation450kPROBELOCATION, "all")
Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function ‘toggleProbes’ for
signature ‘"AnnDbBimap"’

Best wishes,
Simone