[BioC] Problems in running easyRNASeq

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Tue Jan 29 15:38:27 CET 2013

Hi Jeya,

I'm sorry if that's not your name, I just guessed from you email address.

Can you post the output of the sessionInfo() command? It appears to be missing from your post.

It's a surprising error and it may have to do with your annotation gtf. Could you send me the gtf file or at least an excerpt of it (directly to me off the list)? If you could as well post the header of your bam file (i.e. the results of running samtools view -H  /home/Dharmalingam/Documents/Bioconductor/eg/Aflavus/rnaseq/30accepted_hits.bam), that would be very useful.

Thanks,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Genome Biology Computational Support