[BioC] ExpressionSet Object

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Wed Feb 20 17:23:50 CET 2013

Hello,

Please post questions to the Bioconductor mailing list

By doing this others can learn from the exchange and a larger pool of
experienced users has the opportunity to respond. I've cc'd the list on
this email. When you respond, please respond to all so the list is copied.

As for the question, I need a reproducible example. I don't know what
your data look like or what error messages you are seeing. Please
provide an example and the output of typing sessionInfo() so I can see
what package versions you are using.

Valerie